We are the North West’s caravan specialists!
Did you know that the industry standard is that you should have your caravan or trailer serviced every 10,000 kms?
Failure to do so could result in damage to your wheel bearing, brakes, hubs, or axles, remembering that the loss of a wheel could cause your van to tip or roll over.
At Exmouth Caravans our fully trained professionals are experts in diagnosing problems with caravan brakes, caravan bearings and caravan axles.
To avoid dangerous failures on your caravan we only use quality bearings & chassis components.
Brakes & Wheel Bearing Service includes:
- Clean & re-pack wheel bearings
- Check & adjust electric brakes
- Lubricate suspension mounts
- Check & adjust handbrake
- Tension front coupling
- Check brake magnets & linings
- Check shock absorbers for leakage
- Check tyre condition
- Wheel alignments are checked FREE OF CHARGE when having a wheeling bearing service
Signs of bearing & axle failure include:
- Wobbling wheels
- A burning smell
- Smoke rising from the wheels when stopped
- Wheel fire
- Locked wheel (tyre won’t turn)
- Overheated hubs
- Overheated rims
- A grinding noise while driving
If you’re facing the above mentioned problems, contact us directly on 08 9949 4476. We will provide you with a fast, reliable and cost-effective repair service.
Why Choose Us?
- Professional, friendly team
- Over 10 years industry experience
- Ease of service
- Quality workmanship
- Right equipment and materials
- We are a “one stop RV shop”
Send us your contact enquiry or phone us directly on 08 9949 4476.